Home game setup (1 Viewer)

applebees

Reaction score
Hey all, trying to play a home game with the family during corona-quarantine and I was looking for a run-down on setup. The game will be 3 players, and we are looking to keep the game very small- we really aren't playing for money, just fun. If I have a 500pc chip set with no preset denominations (150 white, 150 blue, 100 red, 50 green, 50 black) and we want to play micro stakes cash games ($0.01/0.02 $0.02/0.04 $0.05/0.10 / 2,4,10NL?) what would/could the full setup of that look like? We would probably be playing for 1-2 hours at a time. I am a total beginner and have only played online up until now so detail and personal recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks for the help!

Make whites 1c (pennies), reds 5c (nickels), and greens 25c (quarters) - typical colors.

That gives you a total of $1.50 whites, $5 reds, and $12.50 in greens. Almost a $20 bank.

If you're going ultra micro, start out with each person buying in for $2 a piece.

Give each of the 3 players $2 in chips (50 whites, 20 reds, 2 greens). Play 1c/2c blinds.

Have fun! Rebuy with the remainder of your chips.

If you aren't playing for money, then make the chips worth A LOT!!!! :rolleyes:

This. If it is play money play $100/200 or something silly.

Or have a family tournament that the winner gets out of doing some chores that the losers will have to do instead lol

Make whites 1c (pennies), reds 5c (nickels), and greens 25c (quarters) - typical colors.

That gives you a total of $1.50 whites, $5 reds, and $12.50 in greens. Almost a $20 bank.

If you're going ultra micro, start out with each person buying in for $2 a piece.

Give each of the 3 players $2 in chips (50 whites, 20 reds, 2 greens). Play 1c/2c blinds.

Have fun! Rebuy with the remainder of your chips.
Much appreciated!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom