Home Game Registration App? (1 Viewer)

Brickrode

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, I dont know how to even ask google this question. I've tried and can't find an answer. Is there an app where I can send out a link or something to my friends when I'm planning a home tournament and they can "register" for the tournament. No payment required....basically just an RSVP.....I send out the text in our group chat and everyone replies back "I dont know yet" or "maybe I can, count me as a 90%", or my LEAST favorite question, "How many do you have so far? I'm only playing if we get a minimum of ___". I just want an app or website where they can "RSVP" (Register) to it and it will show that there are X amount of players registered.

I keep it simple. Put the work and text people. And none of that “group text” BS.

I text myself and copy/paste to the people whose money I want to pay for my poker chip addiction.

Definitely. Evite is free, and works. We've been using it for many years, for poker, group dinners, and our 60+ attendee New Year's Day brunch...

The hardest part is selecting the image you want at the top of your announcement.

FYI for those who have used Evite in the past and are lazy like me and use the "copy last event" feature to send out an invite in 3 minutes flat, it looks like they just updated their site format, so you'll need to start from scratch. :tdown: The awesome copy/paste addresses feature is toast now too.... :(

Used to use Evite. Spent more time wondering why people just ignore.

I text myself, copy and individually paste it to my tier ones. Wait, and repeat with tier twos if I need to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom