Home game NY (1 Viewer)

Quicksilva87j

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey, if your in Upstate NY, hudson valley, or capital region area and your looking for a home game, message me for details. Always looking for reliable players. Have found a couple from this forum already who were great additions. Thanks!

Hey still got a local game running near Albany, NY? I'm in Clifton Park and, while Rivers is close by I much rather prefer a local home game with no/less rake

Still hosting in Hudson? I am getting back into it in Taghkanic.
Ever get a game going? I am new to the Kingston area

Hey still got a local game running near Albany, NY? I'm in Clifton Park and, while Rivers is close by I much rather prefer a local home game with no/less rake
Still playing in the area?

Hey, if your in Upstate NY, hudson valley, or capital region area and your looking for a home game, message me for details. Always looking for reliable players. Have found a couple from this forum already who were great additions. Thanks!
I will send a message when I have privileges, new to the forum!

Yes, I’ve resumed hosting a 2/5 game twice a month in Columbia County. PCFers welcome, just shoot me a PM.

No rake; a small donation to cover food/drink is requested but not compulsory. We generally have pizza, salad, random snacks, sodas/beer, coffee/tea on hand, plus whatever people bring to suit their own taste.

Custom spotted THCs in play... The chips and the room can be checked out here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hoyle-harvest-set.104408/page-2

Next game will be in the first week of the New Year, not much happening around the holidays.

Last edited:
Also @dobdob , I used to play in a $150 tournament which goes off twice a month in Kingston in a social hall, a well-run game. I haven't gone in a while, but I know it’s still running. Also a more goofy tourney across the river from you in Red Hook, and others. LMK if you want deets.

Also @dobdob , I used to play in a $150 tournament which goes off twice a month in Kingston in a social hall, a well-run game. I haven't gone in a while, but I know it’s still running. Also a more goofy tourney across the river from you in Red Hook, and others. LMK if you want deets.
Wow, I might be inclined to fire one bullet, depends on how big the field is. Let's chat... when I can figure out how to do that!

Yes, I’ve resumed hosting a 2/5 game twice a month in Columbia County. PCFers welcome, just shoot me a PM.

No rake; a small donation to cover food/drink is requested but not compulsory. We generally have pizza, salad, random snacks, sodas/beer, coffee/tea on hand, plus whatever people bring to suit their own taste.

Custom spotted THCs in play... The chips and the room can be checked out here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hoyle-harvest-set.104408/page-2

Next game will be in the first week of the New Year, not much happening around the holidays.
Wish I could, 2/5 too big for me. But I'd be happy to volunteer as needed! Iet's chat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom