Wanted Home game cash starter set: Tiki Kings, CCs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatKingTx

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been eyeing at Majestics, Pharaohs, and Tiki Kings as my starter set. I already ordered my sample for Tiki Kings as that's what I would probably go for if my financial situation allows me to do so.

I thought I'd take a shot and see if I can find anyone who's willing to let their set go at a reasonable price. I'm mostly looking for whole set of 500. If you have any comparable sets as Tiki or CC lmk!

Have you gotten samples of the China Clays for comparison yet, or just the Tiki Kings? They are wildly different from one another.

Have you gotten samples of the China Clays for comparison yet, or just the Tiki Kings? They are wildly different from one another.
I'm going to order a sample set soon. I want to have a set of Tiki Kings but it's quite pricey
If I see a set of Majestics at a reasonable price I might just settle.
I've heard they're quite different but I couldn't grasp it yet until I touch some samples

I'm going to order a sample set soon. I want to have a set of Tiki Kings but it's quite pricey
If I see a set of Majestics at a reasonable price I might just settle.
I've heard they're quite different but I couldn't grasp it yet until I touch some samples
If you want to come up north (to Humble) I have samples of at least 15 different china clays, plus cards mold ceramics (don't know if you already eliminated those) and quite a few other odd-balls that you are welcome to take a look at. And of course I will show off my beautiful, hand crafted display cabinet.

If you want to come up north (to Humble) I have samples of at least 15 different china clays, plus cards mold ceramics (don't know if you already eliminated those) and quite a few other odd-balls that you are welcome to take a look at. And of course I will show off my beautiful, hand crafted display cabinet.
Ooh that's tempting. Alright whenever I get a chance to go nearby I'll hit you up!

I have an extra set of Milanos (800 pc)
They’ve only been used once or twice.

9B0E2C2A-C069-47AE-8B52-9C9D77CB143B.jpeg
0BFE9348-E1EA-4339-B5B7-D9063686564D.jpeg
FBD5DABE-5BDE-4940-932E-A01396C9A859.jpeg
D45D8B12-B1D8-419F-89C7-2758DD221BF8.jpeg
5B733137-722A-4D3C-8A59-F6C273C61B55.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom