Holy grail Paulson set? (1 Viewer)

Although not Paulsons, I think the ultimate grail set would be a full set of on-screen used Rounders chips directly from the movie. Truly one of a kind and iconic.

They didn't destroy them so someone must have them, but if they were ever released I could see a set like that going for hundreds of thousands if not more, based on the popularity of the movie alone! One can only dream :(

Although not Paulsons, I think the ultimate grail set would be a full set of on-screen used Rounders chips directly from the movie. Truly one of a kind and iconic.

They didn't destroy them so someone must have them, but if they were ever released I could see a set like that going for hundreds of thousands if not more, based on the popularity of the movie alone! One can only dream :(
Weren’t those broken up into sample sets and sold as props? I never really followed the Rounders chips, I’m sure someone else knows better :)

AFAIK there was only a small number that was sold into sample sets, I dont think the entire lot was sold as sample sets, majority are still out there probably with the director tbh

View attachment 524888

Indeed, that 1K chip wasn't oversized

Unless one takes matters into one's own hands ;)

876AF4B1-DD10-46AB-BB82-97AD504AE199.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom