Holy crazy design Batman! New custom Batman design started (1 Viewer)

Still getting the chips made. Just trying to figure out the numbers. Hoping to get the order in over the next week or 2

Well Tina printed a sample off and they look good in the picture. I want to have her ship these to me so I can get to touchy feel them and see what they are like.

88A74122-6D02-4E0B-909C-5532654DB199.jpeg

Well Tina printed a sample off and they look good in the picture. I want to have her ship these to me so I can get to touchy feel them and see what they are like.

View attachment 1039964
Love the inlays, wow! But my players would dirty stack the .25 and 5 as if they were paid to do so. Maybe it's just the lighting.

Did you get these yet? They are pretty awesome. I would have joker as 500 and Mr freeze blue for the frac. Btw, I delivered a pizza to Burt Ward in I think 2005. I didn't have anything for him to sign. But it was awesome to meet him.

Did you get these yet? They are pretty awesome. I would have joker as 500 and Mr freeze blue for the frac. Btw, I delivered a pizza to Burt Ward in I think 2005. I didn't have anything for him to sign. But it was awesome to meet him.
How cool would that have been!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom