Holy Crap! (1 Viewer)

So "Not sure what original poster means".

It's the person who created the thread.

You're welcome!

He’s saying that the meaning of his original post was “that’s exactly how I remember it”. He knows what op means and his original comment was using it as to say “I’m not sure what the original poster is talking about because that’s exactly how i remember it.”
I can see how you guys are thinking he means the other way.

also your avatar reminds me I was going to start a ski/snowboard thread. :D

When I was in Scouts we took a long bus ride from St. Louis to Cimarron, NM to go backpacking at Philmont Scout Ranch. One of the movies we watched on the bus was Blazing Saddles. :LOL: :laugh: That would not fly today. My troop was not exactly like a Norman Rockwell painting.
I went there for a backpacking trip! Awesome place and one of the funnest 10 day span of my life. Whitewater rafting down the Colorado river, horseback riding, archery, range shooting, fishing, fighting mini-bears from eating my trail mix, and learning to brand anything I owned that could be branded. ‘Merica

Edit: that and hiking 12 days straight with only the items on my back

Last edited:
What many don't know is that Porky's was based on a true story. It was a 60's era bar in west broward county. Although it closed before I was born, we did the road trip up that same, unlit backwoods highway many times to get to rock concerts at the old hollywood sportatorium. The movie was filmed at Coral Gables High School in Miami. The owner was actually called Porky and the club was Porky's Hideaway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom