Holy Crap! (1 Viewer)

Yep. That movie was raunchy for it's time even. I know I loved it back then. Those kinds of comedies, along with a lot of stand up comedy from then could no longer be done now.

porky's was the naughty movie i would sneak at night after my parents were in bed. i haven't seen it in at least 30 years, i might just watch it tonight.

Maybe you should watch Blazing Saddles next ??
Just watched it the other night with Brie... recited almost the entire movie... she wasn't amused... other than the farting scene!

We went to Alaska in a motor home in 1997... we had a combination TV/VCR... but no TV signal. We had super Nintendo some baseball game and Donkey Kong. And two movies... (I guess my dads choices) Grease 2 and Blazing Saddles. I was old enough to enjoy the trip and the scenery... my brother was younger and watched those 2 movies over and over and over again for 9 1/2 weeks!!

I am aware... definitely not father of the year award... but also the same guy when I was in Indian guides (like boy scouts, except just an excuse for the dads to get together and drink camping, while the kids played with fire and tried to kill each other) i was 8 years old my brother 6 riding t the camp site... we said dad we are thirsty! He said well theres beer in the cooler or the ice that's cooling it down... that's your choices because we aren't stopping! Lol so beer it was. (Or water as you guys call it ole Olympia)

Not sure what OP means... that's exactly how I remember it :)

When I was in Scouts we took a long bus ride from St. Louis to Cimarron, NM to go backpacking at Philmont Scout Ranch. One of the movies we watched on the bus was Blazing Saddles. :LOL: :laugh: That would not fly today. My troop was not exactly like a Norman Rockwell painting.

Jesus Christ, please don't take away Porky's and Blazing Saddles. I proposed to my wife while watching Blazing Saddles - complete honesty- you can call her to confirm.

If you pussy fucking snowflakes can't handle locker room humor you deserve what's coming

Teehee

Lighten up Francis

Last edited:
LOL, it's the biggest drinking day of the year.

Yes I got an early start - I toned it down... just a little,,ok now a lot of it is edited. Too many skirts on this site. No not women, you know who you are.

1606350093721.png

Original Post, or person who posted the OP.
Sorry, I see now that I was imprecise (I know what "OP" means). Replace it with "original poster" in my post to get what I meant.

When I was in Scouts we took a long bus ride from St. Louis to Cimarron, NM to go backpacking at Philmont Scout Ranch. One of the movies we watched on the bus was Blazing Saddles. :LOL: :laugh: That would not fly today. My troop was not exactly like a Norman Rockwell painting.
On a related note, one of my Scoutmaster's sons is a composer/orchestrator in Hollywood and has his own IMDB page. He worked on 71 episodes of Family Guy. :D

Just watched it the other night with Brie... recited almost the entire movie... she wasn't amused... other than the farting scene!

We went to Alaska in a motor home in 1997... we had a combination TV/VCR... but no TV signal. We had super Nintendo some baseball game and Donkey Kong. And two movies... (I guess my dads choices) Grease 2 and Blazing Saddles. I was old enough to enjoy the trip and the scenery... my brother was younger and watched those 2 movies over and over and over again for 9 1/2 weeks!!

I am aware... definitely not father of the year award... but also the same guy when I was in Indian guides (like boy scouts, except just an excuse for the dads to get together and drink camping, while the kids played with fire and tried to kill each other) i was 8 years old my brother 6 riding t the camp site... we said dad we are thirsty! He said well theres beer in the cooler or the ice that's cooling it down... that's your choices because we aren't stopping! Lol so beer it was. (Or water as you guys call it ole Olympia)
Eastwood drinks Olympia beer in many of his movies from the 70s. Dirty Harrys, Eiger Sanction among them. If it’s good enough for Clint...

If you want to come back to Cimarron come to our meetup next year. It’s about 25 min away. I live literally over the mountain from Philmont.

This is funny, I just watched it the other day as well. I agree with some comments that it was always considered pretty raunchy, but yeah, still some parts didn’t age well. But some parts are absolutely classic! I think my favorite is still the cabin in the woods with the boyfriend. And Lassie. And Beula in the principals office with the coaches telling him she wanted and pecker line up!!

LOL, it's the biggest drinking day of the year.

Yes I got an early start - I toned it down... just a little,,ok now a lot of it is edited. Too many skirts on this site. No not women, you know who you are.
It’s me. I’m the skirt. I have no penis; I’m like a Ken doll down there
I’d watch Porky’s, but I’m sure I’d faint.

This is basically a rape scene in Revenge of the Nerds...and talk about a politically incorrect movie!
View attachment 580743

Right?!? There’s. a lot of that in the 80s movies. I remember asking my dad what “Spanish fly” was ( can’t even remember what movie I was watching that I heard it in) and when he told me I can remember being 10 years old and thinking “well that seems highly illegal”. I was honestly confused
why it was a thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom