holy crap, Ovo gets all his chips out, 60K ?? (1 Viewer)

ovo

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this, but anyone that has this many chips understands the monumental task. I have the week off, spent today setting up my table, bringing the chip sets out. Really wanted to do an inventory, but I will probably snap some pics, (stepson has a new lens that I need ). I really need to clean a lot of them, but that is a lot of work. Anyway here are a few pics of sets under the tables, getting organized , etc.... more to follow, wish me luck

IMG_2366.jpg IMG_2367.jpg IMG_2368.jpg IMG_2369.jpg IMG_2370.jpg IMG_2371.jpg IMG_2372.jpg IMG_2373.jpg IMG_2374.jpg IMG_2375.jpg IMG_2376.jpg

years in the waiting...and now it may appear soon.....

yesthispleasesme.jpg

(ok i just looked at my own post, hillary and a dog takin a shit, i guess i have issues):sick:

Last edited:
Good luck, and god speed. Yeah, I think taking everything out is a total PITA. However, you taking everything out sounds like a tedious painful chore that requires the patience of a Tibetan monk. That said, I can't wait to see all them chips!

Good grief. Please don't hurt your back in the process, and I hope nobody thinks I'm gonna succumb to peer pressure to do the same. You're talking about a serious workout here, chips are heavy.

Greatly looking forward to pics, however! Kudos to you, sir..... a more daunting task than I'm willing to undertake.

Yes I can understand though I have no chips compared to you !
Come on more pix !

Greatly looking forward to pics, however! Kudos to you, sir..... a more daunting task than I'm willing to undertake.

Exactly. It's work, for sure. And I doubt if there's a single table that can take that weight...

Great idea Ovo, all the 60K+ owners should have a dedicated thread for unveiling all their chips, eventually...

@pltrgyst @BGinGA @Godzilla28

Good grief. Please don't hurt your back in the process, and I hope nobody thinks I'm gonna succumb to peer pressure to do the same. You're talking about a serious workout here, chips are heavy.

Best we might get is a vault shot. But it'll probably be a picture of a lot of boxes so what's the point.

I'm nowhere near 60K. I think my high point was around 35,000 and it's probably in the 17,000-18,000 range now. Been trying to get down to 10K for awhile now, and finding it's pretty much impossible.

and I hope nobody thinks I'm gonna succumb to peer pressure to do the same. You're talking about a serious workout here, chips are heavy...... a more daunting task than I'm willing to undertake.

man up snowflake and show us maybe 1/4th of the hoard every few months....that would acceptable :D

Bravo.

I love how your collection doesn't appear to have involved selling any sets, for whatever reason. I frickin' love seeing chips in huge numbers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom