Holy Crap! How many outs did I dodge here? (1 Viewer)

I need to start showing up for your cash games...

Show up for the pre-dinner meal, especailly if @Azcat is doing the meat, go watch a movie, come back about 1am...

I still finished up on the night. Scooped a nice 200 dollar double board PLO hand with a set of ladies on one board and queens on the other board lol. Its not what you call a "tight" table.

Not knowing the right game though is probably minus ev.

Ya, I can't make excuses for not knowing. I did recall them saying the last hand was PLO8, but it was the only hand of PLO8 we played all night. lol

I'm definitely warming to the mixed games. I even suggested (twice) that we play double board PLO when a couple players left the table during an orbit. :( sadly, nobody agreed). Given my skills, it's probably a good thing. Ha!

I need to start showing up for your cash games...

Show up for the pre-dinner meal, especailly if @Azcat is doing the meat, go watch a movie, come back about 1am...

@ChaosRock can comment on this one, my most recent brisket:

brisket.jpg

@detroitdad can comment on this one, my first roast beef:

roast%20beef_1.jpg

Don't play this hand pre flop. It's barely worth a limp from the small blind. These are trap hands.

I was in a similar hand last time I was in Vegas and was teaching a friend how to play O8. I flopped top set with my 88KQ from the big blind on an 8h7h3c board and he was all stoked. I check folded to the action behind me and he was absolutely flabbergasted. He thought I misread my hand. I did not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom