Holiday Sale - Ended (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sale is good til Wednesday.. my son is home from college and has agreed to package boxes so order if you like.

Just got mine, VERY nice!

I'll try to get some pics tonight. I'm at work so only cracked open a barrel of hundos, these look near brand new!

hey Jim, send me a 5,000 chip and I will post pics in your thread when my chips arrive, if that's how the deal works. Because Warewulf will then think I am really crazy for driving across the border for a single chip! haha!

Much jealously for those who have received their orders...
I'm still waiting for the magical notification from my mail consolidation company to tell me they've arrived. :(

Regardless, have a Happy Thanksgiving, Jim!

hey Jim, send me a 5,000 chip and I will post pics in your thread when my chips arrive, if that's how the deal works. Because Warewulf will then think I am really crazy for driving across the border for a single chip! haha!

We're all a bit crazy here.

I hopefully did my last add on this morning. I added another 50 of the $25 chips. I think this makes 4 shipments for the set. Guess I'm lucky you are doing free shipping on these.

Sale ends Sunday at Midnight... thank you to all that have purchased.

One last special .. Entire Sale ends at Midnight (3am I drive my son to airport for his return to college) ..

$5000 Condado Plaza Barrels normally $300 NOW $100 just use the 50% discount code.

DSC_0455.jpg
DSC_0456.jpg
DSC_0457.jpg

Just pulled the trigger and bought your other Condado Plaza 1,000 chip limit set with the $1s and $10s Jim! Looking forward to getting it!

To the ladies and gentleman that participated in the Condado Plaza holiday sale .. and all the people who purchased Condado and Intercontinental chips from The Chip Vault previously.. I want to truly say thank you. As a reward for your loyal patronage, I will be offering a 'special presale' for our next release in the future. Offer only valid for customers who purchased Condado Plaza or InterContinental Chips.

Thanks Again
Jim
thechipvault.com

Aw shoot, I had my eye on a Condado plaza coin inlay 43mm 300pc set and a regular 300pc set -- would be the first to my collection.

They are the closest to these (now discontinued) coin inlay $1 commerce chips.

Was the discount specific to PCF members, and do you imagine you'd be out of stock soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom