Holdempokerchips.com No more? (1 Viewer)

caesar106

Reaction score
anyone know anything about holdempokerchips.com? Site went down about a week ago and now replaced by go daddy. They out of business?

I've been exchanging a bunch of emails with Michael for the last few days... All is well... His site's host is going through some changes and the site will be offline for a little while...

But as Goph just said, he is running out of stock! :(

Lol.....my only cash set. It's not going anywhere yet. ....well, unless someone wants them for 4.00's a chip :; :)

Hope he gets his shipping calculator fixed. I did a re-ship for one of our international members. He bought 1 card protector and had it shipped to me. Shipping was over $13!

I re-shipped to Australia for about half that.

It's not only about BCC, but also about Chipcos, Home Paulsons etc. Apart from some ceramics and china clays, there really isn't too much to sell nowadays, it seems :(

Perhaps it's time for an ASM/CPC retail line of chips. We've seen such chip lines from all major manufacturers (Paulson Le Noir and BCC Protege at Sidepot, TR King Deadwood at Apachepoker, BCC Riverboat and Mardi Gras at HPC etc.), but what's wrong with CPC?

Last edited:
Price per chip?

CPC have stated their profit margin is quite low (iirc). Hard to sell a retail line at the same price as customs.

Hope he gets his shipping calculator fixed. I did a re-ship for one of our international members. He bought 1 card protector and had it shipped to me. Shipping was over $13!

I re-shipped to Australia for about half that.
I've just spent 6 weeks getting a global shipping calculator setup for my pre-launch business. In the end I had to enlist the help of the developer himself after my website developer couldn't work it out nor a consultant I hired and nor could I. ! It's no mean feat that's for sure so he has my sympathies for that! It takes over 8 seconds for all the rules to load when loading the shipping plugin! there's over 500 different rules/categories!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom