Hold em overlay for pool table (1 Viewer)

Granadol

Pair
Reaction score
Anyone know of a way to overlay a hold em poker topper onto a pool table surface. I wanted something that uses the whole pool table playing area and don’t have space for two tables.

Oh like these?

Ugh dusty...
2016-05-06 15.09.24.jpg

The cups line up with the pockets of course.
photo (2).JPG

Yes, I made them both, custom sizes each to fit their respective pool tables.

I'm curious what you are going to use for chairs. Most barstool type chairs don't work well for this, and most other chairs are too low.

Bring your rake! Gonna need it to pull in chips. One considered this but the only chip duty my pool table will do is as pron platform.

I’ve played around with this and agree, leg space and width of the table are the primary issues. I found that even an inexpensive folding poker table (in a different room or part of the room of course) was a preferable option. YMMV as they say.

The same material as any regular poker table. The toppers are pretty much just rectangular poker tables without legs. Plywood for the structure, 1" foam for the rails, 1/4" foam for the playing surface and black vinyl for the upholstery. Other materials are available too. www.chanmanpokertables.com/pricing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom