Hold em droolers playing PLO (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I really wish I could get a table THIS incompetent, it'd be like printing money

Girl with JJXX on the A23 flop putting her last $400 in and celebrating, just wow

I really only like watching the Friday game now on LATB, the rest of the nights they seem like they are more concerned about getting camera time.

The PLO games are the worst of all.

I really only like watching the Friday game now on LATB, the rest of the nights they seem like they are more concerned about getting camera time.

The PLO games are the worst of all.

I don't watch them at all, but it came up as a recommended video for me so checked it out

There's a guy on Youtube I watch who thinks he is the GOAT of PLO while he's putting 2k in preflop with K876 double suited four ways

I'm so glad people are so bad at this game, putting money in my pockets

I don't watch them at all, but it came up as a recommended video for me so checked it out

There's a guy on Youtube I watch who thinks he is the GOAT of PLO while he's putting 2k in preflop with K876 double suited four ways

I'm so glad people are so bad at this game, putting money in my pockets

Who is that? Only PLO you tuber I know is Jnandez

What’s the story with playing the turn and river twice?

It called running it twice. So it creates 2 separate boards each using the same flop. Each board is worth 1/2 the pot. People do it big pots to reduce the variance in that particular hand. If a player wins both boards the scoop. If they win 1 but lose the other the pot is chopped.

E2E727D6-BE4E-44D6-B22A-90B5ED96A2A9.jpeg

One more question... is that only for all-in situations or would they have run it twice regardless?

View attachment 380526
One more question... is that only for all-in situations or would they have run it twice regardless?

Generally speaking it's only for all-in spots where there is no additional action possible from other players in the hand

Some rooms only permit running it twice at certain stakes

Some will allow two players to just agree they are capped at "x" amount (i.e. they still have money behind but agree the betting is over and run it twice from that point)

It can be run twice preflop where you get two full and seperate boards, or it can be run twice where only the turn and/or river are run twice and there's a single flop

Generally speaking it's only for all-in spots where there is no additional action possible from other players in the hand

Some rooms only permit running it twice at certain stakes

Some will allow two players to just agree they are capped at "x" amount (i.e. they still have money behind but agree the betting is over and run it twice from that point)

It can be run twice preflop where you get two full and seperate boards, or it can be run twice where only the turn and/or river are run twice and there's a single flop
Thanks for the info

I’ve played a double board before but not seen just the turn and river ran twice. Every day’s a school day!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom