History about the New China Club (1 Viewer)

In 1958 Fong hosted a contest to determine the “Keno Queen”, which was won by a Mrs. Ruby Roberts. i Believe that’s her silhouette on the $5.
Yeah, that's her.

Cool video, dude — subscribed! My next vlog is going to be about my tribute chips actually, so your video will be a good reference point for its history — thank you!

@gopherblue will definitely be able to tell you more about the club's history, as well as the elusive $25 chip.The only photo I could find was this one from @leo822:

1540773061218 (1).png

Oh, and these ones, too... #AnyExcuseToShowOffMyTributeSet

IMG_20200817_223610.jpg

IMG_20200817_221732.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that's her.

Cool video, dude — subscribed! My next vlog is going to be about my tribute chips actually, so your video will be a good reference point for its history — thank you!

@gopherblue will definitely be able to tell you more about the club's history, as well as the elusive $25 chip.The only photo I could find was this one from @leo822:

View attachment 552432

Oh, and these ones, too... #AnyExcuseToShowOffMyTributeSet

View attachment 552433
View attachment 552434

386068BF-D00B-4D95-A11F-4A7F2B0E4B26.jpeg

Interesting video, thanks. Funny thing is, the only thing I've ever known about the New China Club were the tribute chips from the Cards Mold group buy. Never even knew what they were a tribute of!

Nice video, learned a couple of new things. That's interesting that he just let the license expire. Always liked those chips.

Nice video. I wasn't expecting to see some of my pictures of my set make a cameo appearance...:rolleyes:
Thanks and they are the only pictures I could find of them in quantity so hope it was okay to use them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom