His majesty the Kings chips! (Sun-fly) (1 Viewer)

HMK

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
DSC_0697_20191116143342029.jpg
Very happy and proud to show my Sun-fly 43mm chips with 25mm label. HMK is not only the initials of my name but also, atleast in swedish, short for "His majesty the King" (hans majestät Konungen). So the label and theme is a play on that. A bit ironic, since i wouldn't mind switching over from a monarchy to a republic one bit. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

A big thanks goes to @timinater for turning my finger doodled mock ups into the final design. Also a really big thanks to @Mr Winberg for all feedback after having to look at said finger doodled mock ups.

It is a bit tricky taking pictures that catches the colors perfectly, specially since it is dark outside. So they are probobly a little bit off, but i tried my best. But anyway, enough words. Here is the pr0n.

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0604.JPG

hmk-FINAL-PRINT_Mockup_Fixed.jpg

.... And finaly a splash pot!
DSC_0596_20191022201004959.jpg

Thanks for looking. Cheers!
/Martin

Edit/added picture that better represents the colors.
DSC_0609.jpg

Edit again with even better pics.
DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!!!

I absolutely dig everything about these! Love the progressive crowns/edgespots!

Congrats!

Reactions: HMK
Thanks guys. Like i wrote, the colors are off in the pics. Specially the pink/fuschia looks almost red. Didn't realize just how bad it was in my eager to show them off, haha. I managed to get a picture with a little better color representation, but i will add better photos when i have the time to take them while there's still daylight.
DSC_0609.jpg

Very happy and proud to show my Sun-fly 43mm chips with 25mm label. HMK is not only the initials of my name but also, atleast in swedish, short for "His majesty the King" (hans majestät Konungen). So the label and theme is a play on that. A bit ironic, since i wouldn't mind switching over from a monarchy to a republic one bit. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

A big thanks goes to @timinater for turning my finger doodled mock ups into the final design. Also a really big thanks to @Mr Winberg for all feedback after having to look at said finger doodled mock ups.

It is a bit tricky taking pictures that catches the colors perfectly, specially since it is dark outside. So they are probobly a little bit off, but i tried my best. But anyway, enough words. Here is the pr0n.

View attachment 356223
View attachment 356224
View attachment 356225
View attachment 356226
View attachment 356227

.... And finaly a splash pot!
View attachment 356228

Thanks for looking. Cheers!
/Martin

Edit/added picture that better represents the colors.
View attachment 356327

Love these! They look awesome. Well done.

Nice job. Make sure you post pr0n in the hybrids thread.

Will do once i have better pictures.

I took some quick shots while i was home for lunch earlier today. Don't know if these are 100% accurate either, but it's a big improvment atleast.

DSC_0613_20191023195508515.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

And I must say I'm extremly satisfied with this purchase. Turned out above expectations and I really really like these hybrid chips. Planning on adding msk plaques down the road for high denoms. Not sure if i will need them...But i want them. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom