High Stakes Poker Season 8 When, where and how? (1 Viewer)

surfik

Full House
Reaction score
Hi, I can't wait to se high stakes action again. Can anyone have an idea how expensive Poker Go subscription is?
Does anyone has HSP episodes downloaded in HD and would be willing to share?

Thanks

First episode is tonight I believe. I plan to watch later tonight or tomorrow and I can let you know if it’s worth it/good as the previous seasons.

I have liked the new PAD cash games and Friday Night Poker. Assuming HSP will be pretty much the same

First episode is tonight I believe. I plan to watch later tonight or tomorrow and I can let you know if it’s worth it/good as the previous seasons.

I have liked the new PAD cash games and Friday Night Poker. Assuming HSP will be pretty much the same
I do enjoy PNIA. Staples comments on Jenn Tilly big pairs are priceless. However in my opinion the best show since HSP S7 was Super High Roller Cash Game.

Last edited:
Forgot about the Super High Roller Cash Game :tup:

FNP is my least favorite out of all of them though. Commentary team talks too much IMO. I get it, they’re going for a fun, lively atmosphere but I like to hear more of the table talk

FNP is my least favorite out of all of them though. Commentary team talks too much IMO. I get it, they’re going for a fun, lively atmosphere but I like to hear more of the table talk
Yeah, if only they could combine Kaplan and Schulman as hosts.

I have made mistake. I wrote FNP but meant Poker Night in America. Why? do not ask me. Anyway check last episode

try at 18:30

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom