Hidden Storage (3 Viewers)

Does not compute.
Sure it does.

This is a Big Drinker:
passed out with bottles.jpg

And this:
Big drinker.jpg

I don't do this. I drink one or two beers a night and am always under control.

I rarely drink, but I would NEVER drink -- not even one sip -- if I was carrying a firearm.
Why are you putting these two things together? Did anyone on here suggest it IS OK to drink and carry? That's sort of a Captain Obvious statement isn't it?

Read last page
If someone did I missed it. I'm not going to go back and study the whole thread. I took it that his comment was directed at me, but maybe it wasn't. I wish people were half as militant about those who kill & maim others with vehicles as they are suspicious of anyone who legally carries a gun.

I took it that his comment was directed at me, but maybe it wasn't.
Not directed at you...

Just wanted to be clear that you don't have to be a "big drinker" for it to be a problem while carrying a firearm.

I wish people were half as militant about those who kill & maim others with vehicles as they are suspicious of anyone who legally carries a gun.

Everyone (most people) drive and therefore, it's not as taboo as carrying a firearm. Just an unfortunate reality...

Not directed at you...

Just wanted to be clear that you don't have to be a "big drinker" for it to be a problem while carrying a firearm.

Everyone (most people) drive and therefore, it's not as taboo as carrying a firearm. Just an unfortunate reality...
No worries.

Seeing as how the Second Amendment predates Henry Ford's first automobile by a hundred years or so, AND is an unalienable right of every citizen in this country, there shouldn't be anything taboo about legally carrying a firearm. Which I suppose is why some of us get so irritated when others are cavalier about the subject. Driving a car is a privilege and it should be much easier to take away than anyone's Second Amendment rights.

@TX_Golf_N_Poker Read the previous page. This thread has been an evolving discussion, it'll clear things up. The only reason drinking and carrying was mentioned is because of content in the previous page.

Sir. I believe John Moses Browning invented firearms 109 years ago...

Pretty sure you and I are on the same page about most everything else
The 1911 is a fantastic pistol, but not sure how you could think it was the very first firearm. So I'm gonna assume you're just messing around with that comment.

Oh, wait, you think I was trying to imply that Ford invented the automobile. No, I'm well aware that there were lots of early cars before Ford. But I don't think any of them were 500 years ahead of him. And very few people owned one before Ford. Yup, I see what you did there. Cute. Regardless, the Second Amendment was ratified in 1791. At a time when a significant portion of the American population had guns in their homes, and no one owned a car. Driving is still a privilege while bearing arms is a right. Big difference.

The interweb is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Yeah, but don't be pissing politics in my bowl of chip wheaties. We have a dedicated toilet here for that.

And I don't care if you shake with your left hand or your right hand. Just shake it somewhere else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom