Hi (1 Viewer)

Buddha

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello from the NW burbs of Chicago. Just found this forum this week after a return to poker.

Welcome! Looking to make any chip purchases?

Of course I am, though for now I am going to take it slowly. I want to get a set of CPS cash chips I think first. While they aren't overly expensive, still think I want to take my time to build the set a little bit, not necessarily all at once, since I long missed the group buy for them.

I want to get a set of CPS cash chips I think first. While they aren't overly expensive, still think I want to take my time to build the set a little bit, not necessarily all at once, since I long missed the group buy for them.

I wouldn't wait too long, as there weren't very many extras made. Once apachepokerchips sells out of their order, there is no guarantee on future availability -- you may not be able to get these again for a long time, if ever.

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to have fellow chippers close by!

I agree with BGinGA that you might not want to wait too long to get a CPS setup. When I first started chipping, I missed out on a number of great deals.

Welcome over. Definitely get the CPS chips soon. They're a great set :)
nitzilla

I wouldn't wait too long, as there weren't very many extras made. Once apachepokerchips sells out of their order, there is no guarantee on future availability -- you may not be able to get these again for a long time, if ever.

The one thing I think about though is whether or not I want to make the CPS chips a 'current' cash set, or buy for the future somewhat, and get a bigger lot. I mean, I am sure there will be other group buys that I will like in the future as well, or piecing together sets, so I have no crazy thoughts that I have to get it right, right now, or that I won't have more than one set in the future.

Chances are that I would likely try to host a 1/2 game if possible, but I love the watermelon colors of the .25 chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom