Hi! (1 Viewer)

Split

Two Pair
Reaction score
IMG_3913a.jpg

Winner of longest interval between joining and first post.

Finally. ;)

And nice Monterey Club TRKs!

Welcome. Feel free to post some close-up now of those chips. And the whole set. And splash pot. :D

Winner of longest interval between joining and first post.

Finally. ;)

And nice Monterey Club TRKs!

I do my best...

Not even close...

But hello Split, welcome to the forum.

...but apparently my best wasn't good enough.

Welcome. Feel free to post some close-up now of those chips. And the whole set. And splash pot. :D

Welcome,

Very promising introduction shot ! We want moar' !!

I love prOn intros :D Now if you give us some close ups...

More pics will most certainly follow, but not until later this summer. For now, here's an older pic from when I first started the set nearly four years ago:

101_1140.jpg

As you can see, most of the $0.50 chips are hotstamped. Don't let my first pic fool you; those are almost entirely hotstamps underneath the inlaid $0.50 chips. I'd love to have more of the inlaid variety. Who am I kidding; I'd love to have more of every denom and variety. While on the topic of fracs, I'd like to give a special thanks to @AfterTheFact for hooking me up with about half of the quarters I've been able to find in the last four years. This community is great to even the silent members!

As some of you may recall from the blue wall, I've been chipping for over seven years now. I feel like I've bought chips from most of you by this point, and my journey down the rabbit hole continues at ever increasing speed. Clay chips are my thing, although I'm sure that I'll branch out someday.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I remember someone with a join to first post date at several years once.

But your post was awesome. Love the chips. Again, welcome

View attachment 39044

As you can see, most of the $0.50 chips are hotstamped. Don't let my first pic fool you; those are almost entirely hotstamps underneath the inlaid $0.50 chips. I'd love to have more of the inlaid variety. Who am I kidding; I'd love to have more of every denom and variety. While on the topic of fracs, I'd like to give a special thanks to @AfterTheFact for hooking me up with about half of the quarters I've been able to find in the last four years. This community is great to even the silent members!

As some of you may recall from the blue wall, I've been chipping for over seven years now. I feel like I've bought chips from most of you by this point, and my journey down the rabbit hole continues at ever increasing speed. Clay chips are my thing, although I'm sure that I'll branch out someday.

Thanks for all the welcomes![/QUOTE]

My pleasure, I love this set and you have done a fantastic job tracking them down. Make sure they find their way to the TRK PrOn thread. :)

BTW.... Welcome!

I guess welcome?? Although I don't think it's correct to say welcome to someone whose already at the place you showed up to... Hmm

Well you certainly have good taste, love them TRKs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom