Hi Im new no wait.... im josh (1 Viewer)

thatguyyouknow

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi friends. im josh
Im an ny pokernoob.
im just getting into poker and need some help figuring out what to do starting out what i can do as a new player in the world of poker
im looking to get some nice looking chips as i have fallin in love with some on the chips that i have seen other post and am envious of that.

what is the best way to get chips/ how do i get chips on this site

what do people recommend for some one new getting into the game

what is the best way to be active this on this site

thanks can't wait to talk to members

Welcome, Josh.

+1 on not rushing. Take your time so you don’t over buy or buy the wrong stuff.

Obtaining chips: custom chips - go through vendor or group buy; existing chips - classifieds & add a tag of what you’re looking for in your signature line folks not in the classifieds.

Recommend: figure out what game(s) and style (no/pot/fixed limit cash or tournament) are of interest to you and read up- there’s a lot of great info to be found in the tiny search box.

Best way to participate: have an opinion on hot dogs being sandwiches. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: and get your gif/meme game going.

havent been to niagra, turning stone many times, Rivers in schenectady is closest to me but poker room shut down, some think it might be permanent:mad:

havent been to niagra, turning stone many times, Rivers in schenectady is closest to me but poker room shut down, some think it might be permanent:mad:
haven't heard of rivers till now ill have to check it out one day. yeah delagos poker room has been closed for a while and no idea when its going to open back up. there was talk of delago even closing down at one point but there open with minimal table game. so will see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom