Hi i'm new. I hosting poker games in my secret social group so I'm here. (1 Viewer)

ALLin2Seven

Waiting List
Reaction score
my first set of poker chips were chalky plastic
then i got some dirt cheap clay chips.
Now, I wish to look into higher quality chips down the line and have ordered some samples
BUT im going to scour this forum in order to bring in a fine set of chips for my particular use case.

I'm part of a board game social group in CA and my mission is to let them know that Poker games is the mightiest of all table top games.

Welcome to the site! If you’re looking for recommendations a few things might help people steer you in the right direction:
- budget $/chip
- cash or tournament
- stakes (blinds or tourney starting stack)
- number of players and avg $ on the table (cash) EOD or # of rebuys (tournament)

Hello and welcome to the forum .
Where are you located in CA ???

Welcome to the site! If you’re looking for recommendations a few things might help people steer you in the right direction:
- budget $/chip
- cash or tournament
- stakes (blinds or tourney starting stack)
- number of players and avg $ on the table (cash) EOD or # of rebuys (tournament)

Will do. I gotta feel the room and get my people hooked on poker to figure it all out.

I'll be searching for palm tree/beach themed chips with vibrant colors,
A site vendor @dennis63 sells the Key West chips. They have a palm tree design and are made by CPC (just like @Eloe2000 's Casa Mangos)

key-west-denominated-sample-set-small_orig.png
4242247_orig.jpg

A site vendor @dennis63 sells the Key West chips. They have a palm tree design and are made by CPC (just like @Eloe2000 's Casa Mangos)

View attachment 962748View attachment 962749

These are fantastic chips. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of those before deciding to forge forward with my casa mango idea. OP… these are also CPC made chips just like my mangos and the owner of Key West makes it very easy to put together exactly the set you need and add on to it at anytime unlike my customs which are more difficult to add on to.

These are fantastic chips. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of those before deciding to forge forward with my casa mango idea. OP… these are also CPC made chips just like my mangos and the owner of Key West makes it very easy to put together exactly the set you need and add on to it at anytime unlike my customs which are more difficult to add on to.
And Dennis keeps them in stock! You could have them this week! Unlike with your own custom CPCs where it's not uncommon to wait a year or maybe even more.

Omg. You mentioned the secret poker group on the forum. It's no longer a secret. You forgot the first rule of poker club....
He does know the first rule in marketing, though! I’d be all tingly getting to play in a secret poker group!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom