Hi from UK - looking to build a £sterling cash set (1 Viewer)

1pbce1

Pair
Reaction score
Hi all, long time poker player and geek, however it's only now I'm in the position to spend some money on some chips.

I want a £sterling cash game set and need to decide what route to go.

1. Buy labels for my 10 year old much loved Nexgen's. Cheapest option but I'm a little stuck as Gear were the only company to reply to me but they've also gone silent so I don't have any means to order any!

2. Buy a set from someone...I'm wondering if a £sterling set would ever go on sale anywhere?

3. Get something made. Hmmmm this is tempting but obviously the priciest option.

What does everyone think?

Make your design, order lables, slap it on. Boom. Give @Gear time. Like J5, he's a busy man with orders.

There are also other chips you can apply the labels to if you wanna move on from Nexgens.

Spend all your money on custom CPC clays and never look back.

Welcome,

a few sets exist in your currency, another consideration would be the CPC.
@Krony has made one great set in sterling currency.

Ceramics are a decent option, especially if you have a tighter budget.

Gear is here and most decidedly *not* silent (heh!) but he's probably got a full order plate - I'm sure he'll chime up soon.

And welcome!

Welcome aboard. Gear is great, worth the wait and I can vouch as a satisfied customer. CPC is the best and will las forever. Ceramics are also good choice, check out the Sunfly hybrids. They have a label so they look more traditional.

Good graphic design makes all the difference no matter what type you choose.

Gear were the only company to reply to me but they've also gone silent so I don't have any means to order any!

Sorry about that! :oops: I am indeed behind (again) and trying to get caught up. (And I appreciate all the support, everyone!)

@1pbce1 -- I think I replied to your email just now. That is, I replied to an email which I think is yours :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom