Hi from Texas (2 Viewers)

Texican_007

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m from Houston, TX & I’ve been playing poker since 2008. The past couple of years I haven’t played as much as I did like when I first started, but the passion & love of poker has always been there. I look forward to interacting with y’all & seeing everything this forum has to offer.

I guess it had to take Covid 19 to finally convince my gf to learn how to play poker. I taught her about a month ago & she got it down pretty fast. We’ve been playing heads up on a daily basis & she’s hooked on it now.

Im in the Energy Corridor, just SE of u.
Cool, when covid ends we'll have to have more meetups. @MrCatPants has a super nice setup at his place. Lots of nice chip sets in the community can rotate through. @crussader has a killer las vegas cash mixed set. @Brandon and I have WSOP tournament sets. @Ethan @dkq999 @Darson seem to buy a lot of nice chips so I'm sure they're working on something amazing. Plenty of new members coming out of the woodwork as well. It will be epic when we can get together.

Howdy! Welcome to PCF - I've met most of the Houston area chip addicts and they're all very nice people.

I'm in Richmond so I think I'm the furthest West or South/West of the city. @atomiktoaster is probably the furthest up North near lake Conroe.

Howdy! Welcome to PCF - I've met most of the Houston area chip addicts and they're all very nice people.

I'm in Richmond so I think I'm the furthest West or South/West of the city. @atomiktoaster is probably the furthest up North near lake Conroe.
Oh wow, I was born in Richmond actually lol All my family lives in the Richmond-Rosenberg area.

Cool, when covid ends we'll have to have more meetups. @MrCatPants has a super nice setup at his place. Lots of nice chip sets in the community can rotate through. @crussader has a killer las vegas cash mixed set. @Brandon and I have WSOP tournament sets. @Ethan @dkq999 @Darson seem to buy a lot of nice chips so I'm sure they're working on something amazing. Plenty of new members coming out of the woodwork as well. It will be epic when we can get together.
Sounds like a plan!

Welcome to the forum! Follow Houstonian here up in the NE quadrant.

What chips do you own or what are you interested in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom