Hi from switzerland (1 Viewer)

wask

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi, wask from switzerland. Great forum you got going on here guys.

started playing a good 15 years ago . Little tournaments with friends, using your classic dice chips and a terrible blind structure. Started playing online and worked my way from two 20 bucks deposits to nl 0,5/1 playing about 30k hands a month during the course of 3 or 4 years. Lost interested shortly after black friday.

got back into it 5 years ago playing 0.25/0.5 homegames with the coworkers and some friends. Cant get enough of it now.

About the chips, always was fascinated by them. The Colors, the stacks, the noise. Also always hated cheap ones and thats the only one i used. This is what i got when i started hosting cash games again.

AD7334BD-12B1-46FE-BBF2-B2B8832975B5.jpeg

They re ok u guess... but id love some denoms and stickers are not an option on these. A friend is gonna attempt laser engraving so well see...

As for now my goal here is to lurk, post a bit and slowly build myself a mixed set of paulson.

Ah and if your from switzerland have something to sel dont hesitate to hit me up, as id love to buy chips closer than the other side of the athlantic :p

Grüezi.
Are you looking for chips for a 25c/50c game?
Think have some ceramics, if interested I can take some pics

I am. But I m really leaning toward clay. That being said I won’t say no to a pic;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom