Hi from South Florida (1 Viewer)

maaaando

Reaction score
Hey there PCF. I've spent a few days nerding out, reading various threads in here. This forum is a really great resource.

I've been playing poker for 15 years, and am looking to order a custom chipset. Maybe buy one on the classifieds. Really looking forward to it even though I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the possibilities (leaning towards Tina's card molds, but would love to hear any suggestions/advice).

If anyone here regularly plays low-stakes MTTs in the South FL area or low-mid stakes on Global Poker then there's a decent chance we've played some pots together. :)

Cheers

-maaaando

Thank you @allforcharity!

I do have a small question for anyone who might be able to shed some light, but I don't think it warrants its own thread. (Not sure I'll get much visibility here but it's worth a shot.)

When I make my chipset I'm hoping to incorporate an oversized chip for the largest denomination. I really like the size of the 25K chips that Hard Rock Hollywood uses in their tournaments, but I don't know what size they are. I'll attach a picture of one next to what I assume is a standard 39mm chip. I know 43mm is used pretty frequently, but I think these might be larger than that? If anyone sees this and can give me their best guess, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Chip in question (not the best pic but it's all I have):
-Maaaando

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom