Hi from Paris (1 Viewer)

MilouPilou1

Flush
Reaction score
Hi all,
After several months spent reading you, I finally decided to register and introduce myself.
I live in Paris, I'm 35 and have been playing poker for over 15 years. I've always liked tokens, but I've only been interested in them in detail for a short time.
Regarding my small collection, I have a B&G "Cercle Concorde" cash game set, as well as a Sunfly "ACF replica" tournament set. I will post some photos in the appropriate section.

See you soon !

(Sorry for Google Trad)

Are you a member of club-poker.net? That is a very active poker site in France (a lot of the members there are also members here).

Welcome to the forum, we're excited to have you here! Post some photos of your chips!!

Thanks everyone !

Are you a member of club-poker.net? That is a very active poker site in France (a lot of the members there are also members here).

Welcome to the forum, we're excited to have you here! Post some photos of your chips!!

Yes, I am a member of "CP" and I know most of the Frenchies who hang out here ^^

As requested, a little pr0n below :)

It lacks some values and the owners of Concordes can be counted on the fingers of the hand, but I do not discourage to complete it in the future !

concordes3.jpg

Concordes1.jpg

Concordes2.jpg

View attachment 520690

samples.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom