Hi from New York City (1 Viewer)

Senzrock

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

New member from New York City. Been playing for ~decade now, mostly cash games in the city. I finally decided that I need to piece together a serious chip set after making due with Milano's for the past few years. A few years back a bunch of us chipped for another friend's Paulson (Isthmus City) set right before it was retired and I'm regretting with each passing day not purchasing an additional set for myself now that they have been hard to find (and much more expensive!).

So yeah... enjoying all of the chip photo's on here and will be looking to piece together a ~800 piece set ($1/$5/$25/$100) for my local $1/3 $500 max game.

Nice to meet everyone.

IMG_3181.jpg

(Forgot to include this... my friend's set... that I play with every week)

Thanks everyone, happy to be here (and started off on the right foot buying a bunch of CDI's this evening!).

Next up... putting together a tournament set - any ideas for a good one in the $500-$800 range? The nice ones seem to mostly be $1200+ on here but I'm sure I will find something once I'm on here more regularly.

Does anyone know where else I can post as a new member outside of this introduction thread? I've made several purchases already through DM's but I would love to reach my quota of 10 posts so that I can post in other forums etc.

Does anyone know where else I can post as a new member outside of this introduction thread? I've made several purchases already through DM's but I would love to reach my quota of 10 posts so that I can post in other forums etc.

Have you tried going to other forum sections because you can post in about 44 other sections. I believe the problem you are having is not being able to reply to other new member intro threads. The "Hi I'm new too" and 10 x "Welcome!" posts were getting out of hand from people who just joined.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom