Hi from Macedonia! (1 Viewer)

SnagaHD

Reaction score
Hello all!

I come from a very small country in the Balkans, Macedonia (North Macedonia for some time now).
A week ago I organized a cash game and called a friend, he asked if we have chips and I said yes... then I showed him this:

120826467_843755996453982_6641672809739375117_n.jpg

He laughed, went to his place and grabbed his chips:
120648215_426309838335567_2337886139637227941_n.jpg

...which actually made the game feel much better.
Now I have a problem, I want to own good chips to play with and I found this forum... there goes my money I guess :whistle: :whistling:

Hang out here and learn and you will laugh at your friend and bring out real chips

Hi again.
Unfortunately, there are no decent chips offered by Greek e-shops either. One of them offers customizable ceramics, but why have a middleman, when you can ask directly vendors here (ABC and Sunfly).
You can check for yourself (there may be good deals on cards etc)
https://pokerstore.gr/index.php?route=common/home

https://pokeritems.com/en/

@pokersepp, owner of the austrian poker shop, also a vendor here, offers the very very decent "Majestics", "china clay" type of chips (a huge upgrade from slugged plastics). These chips were made under supervision by Apache, a very reputable vendor here, who may not ship to our countries.

PS: I 'd enormously appreciate if you could refer to your country in its official name of North Macedonia.:)

Добредоjдовте! I lived in Bulgaria for awhile, I'll check with some friends there and see if they know of anything higher quality, although my recollection was cheap plastic slugged chips for the most part. If I find anything I'll let you know!

No shame - This is the standard path.
Let us know if you acquire a new set.
Welcome to the PCF.
Thank you!
Been looking for one, I actually really like The Outlaw series, but shipping from the US looks incredibly high. I guess it’s the same for all the chippers from Europe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom