Hi from London - new member (1 Viewer)

NumisChip

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi !

I'm very new to poker chips (and this forum).

Wanted to say hello & look forward to chatting / learning a lot from you all.

For background, I've collected coins for a while (I'm in the UK and have focused on Viking, Anglo-saxon and Norman from c.700-1200AD), I'm in to art (bring on the bright colours!), and like playing poker ... so not sure why it's taken me so long to realize poker chips are the perfect combo!

I'm interested in learning more & also eventually building a lower denomination set to play with at home.

To share something as a starter I've attached a few of my favourite chips so far (I know the classics might be way too mainstream but have to start somewhere!)

Cheers,
Ed

IMG-8824.jpg

Welcome Ed! Congratulations on finding this place right away so you can skip some of the beginner mistake chips and dive right into the good stuff!

Thanks! - I'm a big fan of the circus circus too! (but I only have the 1 chip ha)

Welcome! Nothing main stream about them. Would love a set of them.

Hi !

I'm very new to poker chips (and this forum).

Wanted to say hello & look forward to chatting / learning a lot from you all.

For background, I've collected coins for a while (I'm in the UK and have focused on Viking, Anglo-saxon and Norman from c.700-1200AD), I'm in to art (bring on the bright colours!), and like playing poker ... so not sure why it's taken me so long to realize poker chips are the perfect combo!

I'm interested in learning more & also eventually building a lower denomination set to play with at home.

To share something as a starter I've attached a few of my favourite chips so far (I know the classics might be way too mainstream but have to start somewhere!)

Cheers,
Ed

View attachment 673109

Welcome! OCC $1 is one of my favorite...and I couldn’t help but notice the Bloomberg Keyboard :)

Welcome Ed, say goodbye to your disposable income...and keep an eye out for my sales threads :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I got a bit carried away. Good to have another member in the south east too, one day we might get to have a meet up!

Welcome Ed, say goodbye to your disposable income...and keep an eye out for my sales threads :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I got a bit carried away. Good to have another member in the south east too, one day we might get to have a meet up!
Speaking of, isnt there a meet in manchester this year? Sure i seen something

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom