Hi From Lexington, KY USA (1 Viewer)

MeltingSynapse

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi All, new here and checking in from Lexington, KY USA. I'm a bit of a collector and recently got interested in chips from playing. I'm diving in and enjoying all the semi-custom's out there, currently and building sets for my games in an effort to bring some fun via themes. I have an eye to building a custom set over the next year for cash games.

Thanks all! Glad to be onboard for awhile.

100% agree on the custom set planning. But, I like to rabbit hole anyway. So, start with the basic stuff out there (ahem...may have already dipped a toe in for a few sets and <3000 chips). I also asked a friend to get a graphic together for a custom set but I'll take my time there. I know me and once I lock on an illustration I'll want to 'do it right' with a large set of decent quality. That will take me months to finalize then order...so that's my 2022 focus I suppose. :)

Thanks all! Glad to be onboard for awhile.

100% agree on the custom set planning. But, I like to rabbit hole anyway. So, start with the basic stuff out there (ahem...may have already dipped a toe in for a few sets and <3000 chips). I also asked a friend to get a graphic together for a custom set but I'll take my time there. I know me and once I lock on an illustration I'll want to 'do it right' with a large set of decent quality. That will take me months to finalize then order...so that's my 2022 focus I suppose. :)
Well I'm close if you need extra players. I hope to start hosting again in January so if youre interested let me know.

Well I'm close if you need extra players. I hope to start hosting again in January so if youre interested let me know.
Definitely interested. I'll let you know once I start hosting something worthwhile. I started with a smaller (and much younger) group for micro cash stakes that seems to enjoy the experience weekly for some interesting games that swing pretty fast. However, the environment isn't one I'd pull most folks into. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom