Hi from LA (1 Viewer)

The_dude

Straight
Reaction score
Hi folks!

Longtime poker player and chip fanatic here, currently all I own is a small collection of $1-5s, a championship poker series tournament set (500), and a couple of Paulson sample sets — wish I would have pulled the trigger on those instead!

I’m currently looking to build out a cash set without breaking the bank, but wow the auroras and jacks are beautiful. Also thinking about CPCs or custom ceramics, as I know my way around photoshop. Anyway I have some time until the home games start up again :/

Any and all advice is welcome, and thanks for having me!

Hi and welcome,

I like ceramics but you've to know that they are also other options for customs, apart from a CPC set.

If you thing you can come with a very nice inlay, why not ordering laminated labels from @Gear or @ABC Gifts and Awards and put them on blanks chips (ex: Royal blanks from @Apache or murdering some clay chips). However, for a "solid" set (with no edge spots) or set with level 1 or 2 spots, the CPC route is probably the cheaper and a no-brainer.

Lots of possibilities. You can have a look here to see what's been done this year : https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/2020-custom-set-of-the-year-entry-thread-now-open.50986/

Kid.

Glad you found your way here.
Prepare to lose yourself for hours.
You're not kidding, I'm just glad no one's keeping track :wow:

What part of LA? TO area here
Culver City here

Hi and welcome,

I like ceramics but you've to know that they are also other options for customs, apart from a CPC set.

If you thing you can come with a very nice inlay, why not ordering laminated labels from @Gear or @ABC Gifts and Awards and put them on blanks chips (ex: Royal blanks from @Apache or murdering some clay chips). However, for a "solid" set (with no edge spots) or set with level 1 or 2 spots, the CPC route is probably the cheaper and a no-brainer.

Lots of possibilities. You can have a look here to see what's been done this year : https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/2020-custom-set-of-the-year-entry-thread-now-open.50986/

Kid.
Thanks! Lots of great examples in there...

You need a compression clay set to tie the room together. Welcome
I see what you did there ;) – and I agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom