Hi from France (1 Viewer)

sebtoun

Reaction score
Hi PCF community, I'm from south of France and love beautiful objects with satisfying sounds (a little into mechanical keyboards too BTW).
To be fair, I landed here after posting to clubpoker.net with the goal of completing my chips set and after looking around some threads on this forum I must say this community looks really wholesome.
I'm not planning of getting really involved and posting on a regular basis (never do, on any forum), I even wonder how will I be able to complete my NMRs... Anyway, very pleased to meet you and I hope I will find the chips I'm missing here :).

wholesome

You’re pretty.
1625433588275.gif

Hi PCF community, I'm from south of France and love beautiful objects with satisfying sounds (a little into mechanical keyboards too BTW).
Mech keyboards AND poker chips? I like your style. ;) [ For those of you who do not know what mechanical keyboards are - turn away now. Forget you ever heard about them. Just ignore this line altogether.]

You will find that this scene is rather deep. When I joined, I thought I was only getting in to discover chips but there is a lot more to this community than chips (just like the MK scene). Sit a while, hang out, enjoy the new ride. Welcome to PCF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom