Hi from France! (1 Viewer)

macjessy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, a new french guy is joining your community :)

I've been playing poker for 15 years approximately, and i just started to interest myself in nice chips, and I think PCF is the place to be!

I'm active on the french poker forum Club Poker with the same username.

I recently acquired my first real clay set: a Monsoon Palace cash game set (informations/history about this set are welcome. I am very pleased with it, and I'm sure other sets will follow.
I'm already planing on having a custom CPC set made.

Have a nice day!!

Hello and welcome! How far along are you with your custom set? Always cool to see mock-ups!

Welcome! Looking forward to the CPC set!!! Will you be going cash or tournament?

Bienvenue!
More than happy to help you with your custom set. Make sure you have the CPC color sample, if not the molds sample also.

Bonjour!

Always nice to see fellow Europeans here :)

Very curious to see your custom set, this is a great place if you need help or feedback.

If you need someone to be insanely jealous of your custom cpc set, I’m your guy :D

Bienvenue au forum! You are on the right track ;) I wouldbe nice if you would share pictures of your chips.

What are your plans for the CPC set?

Thanks you for the warm welcome!!! :):)

The CPC set will be a tournament set, but it is stille in a very early stage, i don't have mock ups yet.

I have the mold sample, and I will get my hands on a color sample at the end of august, which will help me design the set!

I'll try to upload pictures of my actual sets later :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom