Hi from Beautiful Melbourne (1 Viewer)

Wizard19

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi, all PCF members.

I found out about PCF from youtube channel (Hobbyphilic) about a month ago, since then have to spend at least 30 mins+ every day here. My favorite sub has to be for sale forum, so many beautiful sets on sale every single day, can't afford them at this stage, but really enjoying a lot just watching. (A solid trye kicker!!!) At the meantime, try to purchase a paulson sample set to collect and try... Currently getting my own custom ceramic 600 pcs 43mm cash set made from China, hopefully could receive the set before Xmas this year, and should be able to finally play some face to face poker with my mates. Damn Covid, Damn Melbourne longest lock down in the world!!! LOL!

Definitely feel so good after joining this wonderful poker chips family, exploring all sorts of info about Chips, playing cards, etc every day. BTW, big fan of collecting playing cards, currently already own about 10 sets of plastic playing card (KEM, Copag, Bicycle Prestige, Kings, Da Vinci, GVT); try to buy Fournier, Dal Nargo, Faded Spade, Desijn (Shipping cost is way 2 high, and these are not really listed on eBay or Amazon)

Also, can any one please explain to me "What is the meaning of DIBS SALE? “, which bothers from day 1, simply couldn't figure out by myself.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

Welcome to PCF, good luck in your hunt for your first paulson set take your time research more no need to rush it

Dibs is defined as a slang term for money and a slang term for a claim to ... you can be one of the first shoppers to have first dibs on sale items.

Hi,

Welcome to PCF, good luck in your hunt for your first paulson set take your time research more no need to rush it

Dibs is defined as a slang term for money and a slang term for a claim to ... you can be one of the first shoppers to have first dibs on sale items.
Thanks a lot for your explaination. Now, I am much released! LOL!

G'day mate, welcome from Queensland :)
G'day! Saw your post few times from Playing card section. Shipping cost is definitely not friendly for us:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to buy some cards or chips together in Aus Group. Cheers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom