Hi, former addict returning (1 Viewer)

umbkcshah

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi guys. I used to be on the other site, but took a break from the habit since life happened a bit. I'm looking forward to being active again.

Brief chip history - started getting a bunch of skulls through affiliate online play, eventually bought some PNYs, after that it was some sample and 100 chip HU sets, then I jumped on group buys for Empress and Black Bart's.

A couple photos
FB_IMG_1588098375502.jpg

FB_IMG_1588098434645.jpg

OH MY..they're better than I remember
Yeah, I always like that set. One of the better BJ lineups out there, imo. Gotta love black dollars.

I do. The 25s are amazing. Just have a small HU set that is displayed as 'chip art'. Currently getting ready to move, so just a boring shot with the pup.
View attachment 449022
Those PA $25s are worth more than their weight in gold, btw. They sold for $17/chip in an PCF auction awhile back.

Not to derail or threadjack, but the first week of November in 2014 was something of an inflection point in the great migration over here.

Oh I know, I was in that same migration, I'm just showing the Post count as '1' since joining in 2014......that's zen like control if you ask me.... ;)

I am nervous that I am getting too hooked I couldn't sleep last night going through all the sales post dating all the way to 2018

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom