Hi Everyone (1 Viewer)

MacaroonBars

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Colin and I'm from Ireland. Short time lurker but love the forum. Some pretty impressive sales/collections and advise on here to trawl through. (At least I have the time)

I run 3 tournies in 3 different bars here, each just once a month. Was due to start another one in a new location but then covad hit.

Hope you are all keeping well at this time.

See you in the threads/market place

Welcome! Hope you're staying safe through these times! That's very cool they allow you to run bar tourneys!

Will those bars let you set up a hot dog roller? Might just have to take an Ireland vacation if they do ..........................

Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Colin and I'm from Ireland. Short time lurker but love the forum. Some pretty impressive sales/collections and advise on here to trawl through. (At least I have the time)

I run 3 tournies in 3 different bars here, each just once a month. Was due to start another one in a new location but then covad hit.

Hope you are all keeping well at this time.

See you in the threads/market place

Hi there and welcome!

Which parts of Ireland are you organizing in? Have some friends in Dublin & Galway and we visit semi-regularly :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom