Hi Everyone! (1 Viewer)

jadillon

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi everybody. jadillon over at ChipTalk, checking in!!! Had no idea this existed until the recent CT meltdown....

Welcome!!!

My wallet hates poker chips... but they make me oh so happy!

why are you guys bumping every single introduction thread? it's been more than a month for most of these.

why are you guys bumping every single introduction thread? it's been more than a month for most of these.

Sorry JB, I'm trying to hit 100 posts for the give away... I was bumping them in order, so they should have gone back down the line.... :)
I'm going to stop and just hit the 100 soon.

carry on
nitzilla

Posting just to boost your post count probably won't be recognized as valid posts (aka, a waste of time/effort/bandwidth), not to mention the number of people you're pissing off around here.....

Sorry JB, I'm trying to hit 100 posts for the give away... I was bumping them in order, so they should have gone back down the line.... :)
I'm going to stop and just hit the 100 soon.

carry on
nitzilla

Posting just to boost your post count probably won't be recognized as valid posts (aka, a waste of time/effort/bandwidth), not to mention the number of people you're pissing off around here.....

I know....sorry... :( I shouldn't do things before 10AM.....my mind isn't clear... ;)

If anyone is trying to get rid of them from the New Posts section, just go to Forum Tools in the "Intro and Check in" thread and select Mark All as Read, that'll stop it.
I feel bad enough, I'm not even going to enter the drawing now.... :(

I'll self-ban until Jan 2nd....
nitzilla

Reminds me of a time when it cost 50 "chips" to post a classified ad, and the only way to get them was to post.

It seems like there were lots of "Nice chips!" posts.

A belated welcome to you, jd.

I wondered why this thread blew up today! After the first ten posts by everyone this should calm down. . . .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom