Hi Everyone!

jadillon

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi everybody. jadillon over at ChipTalk, checking in!!! Had no idea this existed until the recent CT meltdown....

nitzilla

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome over from big blue!

nitzilla

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

My wallet hates poker chips... but they make me oh so happy!

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
why are you guys bumping every single introduction thread? it's been more than a month for most of these.

nitzilla

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why are you guys bumping every single introduction thread? it's been more than a month for most of these.

Sorry JB, I'm trying to hit 100 posts for the give away... I was bumping them in order, so they should have gone back down the line.... :)
I'm going to stop and just hit the 100 soon.

carry on
nitzilla

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posting just to boost your post count probably won't be recognized as valid posts (aka, a waste of time/effort/bandwidth), not to mention the number of people you're pissing off around here.....

Sorry JB, I'm trying to hit 100 posts for the give away... I was bumping them in order, so they should have gone back down the line.... :)
I'm going to stop and just hit the 100 soon.

carry on
nitzilla

nitzilla

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posting just to boost your post count probably won't be recognized as valid posts (aka, a waste of time/effort/bandwidth), not to mention the number of people you're pissing off around here.....

I know....sorry... :( I shouldn't do things before 10AM.....my mind isn't clear... ;)

If anyone is trying to get rid of them from the New Posts section, just go to Forum Tools in the "Intro and Check in" thread and select Mark All as Read, that'll stop it.
I feel bad enough, I'm not even going to enter the drawing now.... :(

I'll self-ban until Jan 2nd....
nitzilla

rowlin

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of a time when it cost 50 "chips" to post a classified ad, and the only way to get them was to post.

It seems like there were lots of "Nice chips!" posts.

A belated welcome to you, jd.

jadillon

Two Pair
Reaction score
I wondered why this thread blew up today! After the first ten posts by everyone this should calm down. . . .

Top Bottom