Hi All! New from SC. pic of my cheap chips included (1 Viewer)

chyp

Reaction score
Hey PCF,

I'm in my early 30s, really only play poker with friends, and not that often, but I seem to have that perfect personality to get interested in every niche hobby I come across, poker chips not excluded! I've been aware of this place for a bit, I think initially finding it through Hobbyphilic's channel while trying to find chips back in 2018! I had a home game going and figured there had to be something better than the walmart dice chips out there. Got some Showdowns as a budget toe-dip, got about a year of use in before covid killed my home game.

Looking to get my game up and going again has gotten me dreaming up designs on CPC's configurator and lurking around, so I thought it was about time to actually register and say hi!

Here's what I'm working with for now. to be honest, for the price they were, I've been more than pleased!

showdowns on display edit.jpg

See ya'll around!

Welcome onboard! I have never handled those chips but there’s certainly nothing wrong with the looks of them! Are the plaques Brpropoker?

Welcome onboard! I have never handled those chips but there’s certainly nothing wrong with the looks of them! Are the plaques Brpropoker?
Thanks! They certainly beat out the dice chips, haha.

The plaques are MCRPoker Laurel Crown ceramics. At the time, I think I had just found them on amazon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom