Hi all from the Uk; (1 Viewer)

Rob1466

High Hand
Reaction score
I've been here before or kinda, I was a member of the other forum Chiptalk for a number of years & ended up
doing other things etc.
so recently I tried to log on to Chiptalk & my login details are lost...my web email I used has shut down so can't be
recovered.

But the good news is I found this forum, & at a glance looks as good as Chiptalk or maybe even better??
It feels good to be back doing chip stuff for sure & I'd guess some of you are from CT too?

Here are some of mine:

IMGP4279.JPG

And for games with muppets:

IMGP4285.JPG

I'll be hoping to get some more & I've been creating mockups for some possible ASM's?
I might need a bit of advice so I know where to find it;

Last edited:
Welcome mate.

As a fellow Englishman, granted I haven’t lived their in 12 years, I enjoyed your use of muppet. Haven’t heard that one in a while. Made me lol

Do you prefer it downunder?
By far.

Don’t get me wrong I still love the UK and i’d say I identify more with (the better aspects of) English culture but the lifestyle here is just superior. Great weather, cleaner, less crime, easy to earn well and it’s more laid back.

Sucks to plan holidays though because we are so far from everything.

By far.

Don’t get me wrong I still love the UK and i’d say I identify more with (the better aspects of) English culture but the lifestyle here is just superior. Great weather, cleaner, less crime, easy to earn well and it’s more laid back.

Sucks to plan holidays though because we are so far from everything.

That's what I liked about the United States, you know, weather, people, laid back attitudes...
But I'd be moving away from my family & friends & I wasn't prepared for that :(

Last edited:
Are there any high quality british chip manufacturers that you know of?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom