Hi again from Melbourne (1 Viewer)

wendell

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi! I'm sure probably no-one remembers me but I was around for a little bit on the blue forum years ago. Was just looking to upgrade to something a little more custom and of course ended up with several sets through various group buys & sales (BCC spotted grand cardroom, CPS, mint par-a-dice roulettes solids - still got all of them!)

I've been lurking here for a while - as you can see from my join date - but I think I might be hitting the breaking point again where I buy more. Cards mold looks tempting...

Welcome back...and please post pr0n :)

These will have to do for the moment (lost most of my old photos) - my photography skills are terrible & my table isn't set up at the moment.

The CPS/Paulson solids/Venerati's will take a while as I've got 1000+ of each...

Attachments

• IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1462.JPG
    IMG_1462.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1464.JPG
    IMG_1464.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 121
These will have to do for the moment (lost most of my old photos) - my photography skills are terrible & my table isn't set up at the moment.

The CPS/Paulson solids/Venerati's will take a while as I've got 1000+ of each...
Thank you from the BCC posse....those Bluesman chips are awsome

To me, Aussies in possession of great chips are the stuff of legends. To only have been in the game sooner and not miss out on great stuff... Though I'm only 4 weeks old as a chipper and already regretting passed up sales

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom