Status
Not open for further replies.

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has any spare HHR solids laying around.

I have a cash set project with HHR solids. This is will be the set to play on while I am working on my other cash game milling project (Mint Roman molds with 312 edge spots). I am looking to eventually mill and label both sets. But need one to play on and dont want to resort to slugs or china clay if I have something with a better feel.

Specifically, I need more greens. I have a rack and a half but would like to have 3-5 racks as the guys I know like to up the stakes.
But whites and reds are always welcome. Hot-stamps preferred over labels.

What I am working with:

I have a partial denom set (Mostly denominated in the following but I have some non-denom red and green.
$1 whites
$5 Reds
$25 Greens

Since it is a partial denom set that needs to be on the felt asap, any offered denoms that don't match the previously mentioned amounts will have to be used for the future milling and labeling of this set instead of immediate use. So they would take a back seat unless its all I can get.

Specifically I need more greens. I have a rack and a half but would like to have 3-5 racks as the guys I know like to up the stakes.
But whites and reds are always welcome. Hot-stamps preferred over labels.

If you have a large set of edge spot greens then please let me know about that as well if you are looking to sell.

Looking to buy but have some blue and brown, and purple HHR solids hotstamps to trade if you so need em.

Thank you for reading.

Let me know!

I have these, some red and white plus some blacks for 100’s and yellows for 1000’s!

60 white
40 red
20 yellow
30 black
No promises but I may have another barrel or two of whites. I think I do but couldn’t find them quick.

C00D0DE8-E7A9-4704-8EE7-EEFD15345A69.jpeg

I have 44 green hotstamped $1 that I would trade for yellows or blacks HHR. And would you need any fracs...beige .25 or brown .50?

I have a rack of reds and a rack of blacks that I would trade for some yellows.

This is where Im at so far, one barrel of purple hiding in the back. And yes I still will need more green! lol

The blues, purples (lavender), and browns I have zero use for. (I might use the purples for $500's but I highly doubt).

I have 44 green hotstamped $1 that I would trade for yellows or blacks HHR. And would you need any fracs...beige .25 or brown .50?
Nah dont need fracs.

Looking to get rid of my brown. Thank you though.

I will keep your greens in mind, as I am looking for Non denoms or $25 greens for immediate use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom