Hey y’all (1 Viewer)

2jzMk3

Two Pair
Reaction score
New to PCF! Recently got into poker chips. I guess it didn’t take long to ditch my plastic dice chips.

Collection so far:
(200) $5 Grand Victoria
(300) $25 Grand Victoria
(20) $2.50 Cleavland Horseshoe
(61) $1 Cleavland Horseshoe
(102) $5 Cleavland Horseshoe
(21) $25 Cleavland Horseshoe
(21) $100 Cleavland Horseshoe
(1) $500 Cleavland Horseshoe

Currently in the mail:
(100) $5 Garden City
(20) pink Starbursts
(4) $5 gunfighters emporium

Looking to complete my Grand Victoria set. Need the $1’s. Also, needing the $2’s of garden city
Eventually, looking to get a smaller Empress set. Just enough for a heads up game.

Always looking for players in the Austin area. Whiskey drinkers welcome. Glad to be a part of the forum.
image.jpg
image.jpg

That's a hell of a whiskey collection and interested to know where you were getting chips prior to being on this forum :)

That's a hell of a whiskey collection and interested to know where you were getting chips prior to being on this forum :)

Some from a friend, most from eBay. The Garden City’s in the mail are coming from a member of this forum. That was my biggest reason for signing up was for the classifieds

Hello and welcome. I'm from Austin too (although not originally, but who is anyway? ). That's a nice collection of whiskey and chips. I have a large collection of dice chips and will be donating them soon.

Welcome!
Nice start on your poker chip journey.. and great collection of Whisk(e)y!

p.s. please remove the dice chips from the shelf and place them in the nearest receptacle...

Those GV look a lot like the ones on eBay a few weeks ago. I was watching those but was not to keen on all the 25. Ashame he didn't have 1s

Welcome!
Nice start on your poker chip journey.. and great collection of Whisk(e)y!

p.s. please remove the dice chips from the shelf and place them in the nearest receptacle...

I was thinking the same. That or post em in the classified and watch people lose their shit.

Those GV look a lot like the ones on eBay a few weeks ago. I was watching those but was not to keen on all the 25. Ashame he didn't have 1s

Same ones. I think he has 1’s, he just won’t sell em...yet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom