Hey pcf family (1 Viewer)

Hey real quick. It says I have high hand. It always said sitting out. What does all that mean?

This is based off of your number of messages, you just hit 50, it will change to a pair when you get to 100 messages and then it starts spreading out. Kind of a ranking of experience on the site!! In time it will grow! How did you do last night?

Really well. I made it to the last table and there were only 4 of us left. I was chip leader twice. Then my 3 kids started acting crazy and I had to go be a daddy. Got them food and somehow forgot the poker tournament was on until it was too late. Looking back on the app it does not show the results of last night tournament. I’m assuming I got 4th place since there were only 4 left

This is based off of your number of messages, you just hit 50, it will change to a pair when you get to 100 messages and then it starts spreading out. Kind of a ranking of experience on the site!! In time it will grow! How did you do last night?
Gotcha. Thanks

Really well. I made it to the last table and there were only 4 of us left. I was chip leader twice. Then my 3 kids started acting crazy and I had to go be a daddy. Got them food and somehow forgot the poker tournament was on until it was too late. Looking back on the app it does not show the results of last night tournament. I’m assuming I got 4th place since there were only 4 left
You took third, I was a rail bird till the end. I believe if you sort the games for the club you can see the completed games by date/time. Pretty sure you can doubleclick it to see what people placed at,I'll have to verify that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom