SOLD Hey NOOBS—GET SAMPLES! Premium chip shuffle stack super sampler! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I’m working on clearing out some extra stuff. These would be great for a new chipper looking to get a feel for a wide variety of premium chips.

Hoping to sell these as a lot for now, but may be open for splits later.

$160 shipped to CONUS.

Clay:
  • 10 x Paulson THC Scandia
  • 10 x Paulson Cache Creek households
  • 10 x Paulson THC Outpost well worn
  • 10 x TRK Pick Hobson
  • 10 x GPI Monaco
  • 16 x BCC Cigar and Snifter
3044468B-317D-4771-8891-CCF64819AFCC.jpeg

Plastic/ceramic:
  • 10 x Matsui
  • 10 x Sunfly 43mm hybrid
  • 10 x Sunfly 39mm hybrid
  • 10 x Bud Jones S7
  • 10 x Dia De Los Muertos ceramics from ABC/BR
7DA026B7-B146-4E1C-8989-50076AA1A771.jpeg

Last edited:
where was this like 3 months ago FFS. This would have been a snap call. Im still in need of some of the pieces in here and currently have a thread open to fill them but if I dont get much traction Ill probably take the lot and resell what I dont need.

Clarity. Any new member trying to work out what to buy this is a must! You wont get a better oppurtunity than this.

If a split happens Dibs on the following depending on split pricing

-scandias, trks & bud jones. backup on the bcc and cache creek.

If you're not able to sell the lot, I'm really interested in the Pick Hobson depending on price. Haven't acquired any of that mold yet. I've heard good things about them though

I'd be interested in the clay lot. Any new people wanna split it and take the ceramic/plastic lot? I'll throw in some extra stuff too for anybody still in the "get samples" phase.

I can take the ceramic/plastic lot if it can be split into 2 halves and shipped to the 2 current holders of my other sample sets so that they can be added in there.
I'd be happy to do that since those sample sets got me started on my chipping journey

I'd be interested in the clay lot. Any new people wanna split it and take the ceramic/plastic lot? I'll throw in some extra stuff too for anybody still in the "get samples" phase.
I’d still like to keep these together for a NOOB, if possible. But I’ll keep this in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom