hey im new (1 Viewer)

Welcome Hunter. Participate in a few conversations, make some posts. I believe there's a small post # limit before you can participate in the classifieds. Get ready for a fun ride

Hello! Welcome to the forum! As the others have stated you'll have to meet a 10 post minimum before gaining access to the classifieds. However, you can drop a hint as to what you are looking for in one of your 10 post comments and you might get some PMs before hand ;)
Good luck to you! Brie

Welcome! Anything in particular that you're looking for?

Welcome! Purchases aren’t very formal and payment is often directly through PayPal. Until you get comfortable making purchases, I’d suggest using PayPal Goods & Services. Sellers generally ask buyers to cover the 3% PP service fee but it’s worth the peace of mind while you’re still finding your sea legs on here.

Welcome friend hold on to your paypal account very tightly!! Its in for a very rocky ride! Haha fellow chipper Ben, let me know if there is anything I can help with!!

haha. im sure its true! thank you!

good advice! thank you. that would make me more comfortable buying also

Welcome! Anything in particular that you're looking for?

i honestly dont know for sure yet. i was wanting to build a set of horseshoe cleaveland/cincy chips. i have a few already. some are getting pricey though

All right, its about time! Welcome @Hunter, most of the closest chipper brethren hail from Ohio and Michigan. You’ll reach ten posts in no time and be shocked at all that’s available to you!

awesome! thank you. i guess im an outsider im from indiana

what chips do you collect?

Welcome friend hold on to your paypal account very tightly!! Its in for a very rocky ride! Haha fellow chipper Ben, let me know if there is anything I can help with!!

lol...wil let it go for some nice chips

Hey I’m old...welcome to pcf, hope you like your wallet empty

Everything for buying and selling is in the Classifieds section. Welcome to PCF!
I currently live in Indiana as well haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom