Hey hey poker world (1 Viewer)

Hey now... we already have @Zmasterben , @Ben , @Ben0586 that poor guy gets tagged as me all the time! Lol And me Bennifer! What makes you think we have enough room in the sand box for another Ben round these parts?

Obviously kidding, welcome to the forum @benzkii , love the name but I think another Ben beat you out for the "best Ben name" our secret weapon @Benjaminotaur no idea what that looks like... but I hope its similar to this guy
images.jpeg-4.jpg

Sorry bad joke... but it is 12 minutes till lunch and the Taco truck is about 20yds away. Lol

Haha, guys have a sense of humour, if I knew the Ben problem before hand I would of chosen a different nickname, guessing too late not able to change this?!?

Hey now... we already have @Zmasterben , @Ben , @Ben0586 that poor guy gets tagged as me all the time! Lol And me Bennifer! What makes you think we have enough room in the sand box for another Ben round these parts?

Obviously kidding, welcome to the forum @benzkii , love the name but I think another Ben beat you out for the "best Ben name" our secret weapon @Benjaminotaur no idea what that looks like... but I hope its similar to this guy
View attachment 809464
Sorry bad joke... but it is 12 minutes till lunch and the Taco truck is about 20yds away. Lol

If we get a few more we should do a chip-themed "Battle of the Bens"

Haha, guys have a sense of humour, if I knew the Ben problem before hand I would of chosen a different nickname, guessing too late not able to change this?!?
I don't think it's possible.

I'd message one of the mods or @Tommy directly with this query.

View attachment 809464
I wish it looked like that!! Thanks for the best Ben name vote too. Recognition is much appreciated!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom