Hey from a small country in europe (1 Viewer)

maupNL

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey guys just browsed this forum a lot looking at all these fancy chips;

Buddy of mine just bought a set from SlowPlay.

We used to do a lot of homegames about 15 years ago (2006)when I decided I wanted some real clay chips so I still have these doozys figured id share!

We just started to play more frequently again, any backside info about my chips is greatly appreciated because I cant remember much from back then except the site I bought them at is now dead. (chiptalk.net)

Thanks for reading and may the rivergods always be in your favor.
2BD87372-B01C-4BA3-A373-9D53B8F2332A.jpeg
image.jpg

Welcome!
The Paulson Pharaoh's chips were from a Group Buy led by TenPercenter (Greg).
The Group Buy is one of the reasons chiptalk.net was created.

Your set has become quite valuable, at least $3 per chip at today’s prices, probably more. Just look at historical classified ads to determine recent pricing. Nice set! I once owned 1700 of these.

Welcome at PCF

CT is no more... Paulson doesn't sell home sets anymore & BCC and TRK are out of business for years now.
Prices have skyrocketed (espc. the last 12 - 18 months) and the chip community has become huge.

New members (from Holland) are under scrutiny by the forum due to a Dutch member scamming a group of chippers for +20K total.
The growth of PCF and the high value of chips have attracted hackers that were able to scam a few members recently too.

Regarding your set, what kind of starting stacks do you use ? (T100 tourney ?)

Welcome at PCF

CT is no more... Paulson doesn't sell home sets anymore & BCC and TRK are out of business for years now.
Prices have skyrocketed (espc. the last 12 - 18 months) and the chip community has become huge.

New members (from Holland) are under scrutiny by the forum due to a Dutch member scamming a group of chippers for +20K total.
The growth of PCF and the high value of chips have attracted hackers that were able to scam a few members recently too.

Regarding your set, what kind of starting stacks do you use ? (T100 tourney ?)
Thanks for helping me fill in the blanks and all the info; woosh 20k scam that sucks even more so when its a fellow countryman.

We usually play cash games start buyin 20€
With following ‘denomination’;
20 cent orange
1,- blacks
5.- purple
25,- greens

It gets out of hand quickly tho lately especially when people started to introduce the (double) board bomb pot

Your set has become quite valuable, at least $3 per chip at today’s prices, probably more. Just look at historical classified ads to determine recent pricing. Nice set! I once owned 1700 of these.
Welcome!
Problem is: If you sell for a nice profit you will have trouble getting another clay set because the supply is so low atm.

Welcome!
Problem is: If you sell for a nice profit you will have trouble getting another clay set because the supply is so low atm.
Thanks Cheers yeah it feels simular to the “ooh your house is now worth X more unfortunately every other nice house is also X more”

Before poppin fucked everybody here, I had said this guy was probably a scammer, some dumb pcf members, who had no idea of the situation, seriously took his defense, probably only for the pleasure of contradicting me...
We know the end of the story.

Before poppin f*cked everybody here, I had said this guy was probably a scammer, some dumb pcf members, who had no idea of the situation, seriously took his defense, probably only for the pleasure of contradicting me...
Let's hope I'm not another dumb pcf member who has no idea of the situation.

Before poppin f*cked everybody here, I had said this guy was probably a scammer, some dumb pcf members, who had no idea of the situation, seriously took his defense, probably only for the pleasure of contradicting me...
Do you call every riverbet and when you are correct 1/10 times you let everyone know u are the greatest?
Im just making a hello post and get a f*ckload of animosity here because some other dude apparently scammed some of y’all. I am sorry that happend. I have (currently) no interest in selling or buying chips whatsoever so I dont really see a danger of getting scammed here and would appreciate you guys chill else just ban every Dutch IP (which doesnt work because VPNs but whatever)

There will be paranoid if the worst villain of 2021 is from Holland and the previous 2 Dutch new accounts are also known to be accounts of Poppins

It like the feeling of just getting cooler twice or 3 in a row

It just a case of bad timing for any Legit new account from Holland at the moment

There will be paranoid if the worst villain of 2021 is from Holland and the previous 2 Dutch new accounts are also known to be accounts of Poppins

It like the feeling of just getting cooler twice or 3 in a row

It just a case of bad timing for any Legit new account from Holland at the moment
Fair enough

Do you call every riverbet and when you are correct 1/10 times you let everyone know u are the greatest?

No, I don't. This has nothing to see with poker or luck, it was just obvious for me.

In more than 12 years, I've dealt with more than a thousand of members all over the world.

I've suspected only one to be a scammer, and he actually was.

Well it felt like your earlier comments put me on the same page as said scammer thats why I made the analogy albeit a bad one ;)

Thanks all for the interest ill be sure to tag some of you whenever I will sell/buy something for now im just browsing and rekindling my poker chips interest.

Heineken is really awfull, Hertog Jan is the best dutch pilsner. However I prefer IPAs especially from Toppling Goliath

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom