Hey Everyone. New to Forums (1 Viewer)

Hello and Welcome!

You came to the right place for chips! Just watch your PayPal account.

Have you had any sampling? Would love to see your table build.

And of course...another new member from Wisconsin. The poker scene in Wisconsin sounds bumping!!!

I’m planning on moving there so I can get a rotating home game going.

Any way y’all can keep the weather around 56 in the winter. Hell I can even deal with the mid 40s (my no go on the golf course is 45).

Welcome! You have come to the right place for quality chips! Good people....well there are a few of those around too :)

I’m planning on moving there so I can get a rotating home game going.

Any way y’all can keep the weather around 56 in the winter. Hell I can even deal with the mid 40s (my no go on the golf course is 45).
It's perfect. Wisconsin stays at like 70 degrees all winter (assuming you stay inside) or is in the 80s if your like half the state and go full snowbird and head to florida

Welcome, and allow me to send you my condolences. Now that you are here, you have been infected with "claydiscitis", which will make you spend more and more and more of your hard earned cash on poker chips. You know the disease is in full bloom when you have a hot dog roller running in your home every weekend (at least that is what happened to me). And to answer the next question, no there is not a 12 step program to help you with this.
On the plus side, this is a very welcoming community here and the more the merrier.

Welcome!

What's your budget? Are you looking at China Clays, ceramics, plastics, or heading straight for the Paulsons? Get samples if you haven't already.

Let's see that sweet table!

Welcome to PCF you have reached your final destination lol certainly a buyers market right now the classifieds are flowing!!! Hope you find your ultimate dream set(s) and enjoy them on the felt!!!!
Cheers, Brie

It's perfect. Wisconsin stays at like 70 degrees all winter (assuming you stay inside) or is in the 80s if your like half the state and go full snowbird and head to florida
Good to see a fellow Wisconsinite on here

1569266564594.png

Didn't take any pictures yet. But this is a very close of what it looks like. Purchased all my materials from http://www.buildyourownpokertables.com. Super helpful website for materials and ideas to help with building your own table.

Welcome, it is good to greet a fellow Cheesehead. If you are ever in the Madison area and looking for a game, let me know. We have a pretty active community in the area.

Greetings @moneybucks10! Congratulations on making the best/worst decision of your life. Beware of the addiction, but enjoy the nicest chippies you've never seen before. You came to the right place. Very nice of you to join us here in poker chip heaven!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom